PDF Automation Server – REST API PDF Processing Server
PDF Automation Server – REST API Module
Integrate PDF processing into your own and 3rd party applications. PDF Automation Server provides a complete set of PDF processing and conversion functions that can be accessed through standard REST calls. By providing a RESTful API interface, you can orchestrate PDF processing with your applications and other web services, to be able to provide end-to-end handling of documents.
Key features and Functions
- Convert from other formats to PDF (from images, Microsoft Word & Excel, text files)
- Convert PDF to other formats (to images, HTML/SVG, text files)
- Convert PDF documents to HTML5 and serve directly to browsers
- Document security and encryption RC4 or AES encryption, set passwords and permissions
- Redact PDF documents to remove confidential information
- Sign PDF documents and create new signature fields
- Apply and verify digital signatures
- Import, export and fill interactive form data
- Automated printing of PDF documents
- Optimize PDF files
- Extract text content
- Apply OCR text recognition
- Linearize PDF documents for fast web viewing
- Integrate with ESB servers, such as Mule ESB.
- Integrate with Mobile Apps
Please follow these links for the User Guide and full REST API Documentation.
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions about the server or its licensing.