Jobs at Qoppa Software
Find below information about current job openings at Qoppa Software.
Digital Marketing Specialist
There are 2 openings for this position.
This position requires wearing many hats, having both technical and writing skills, and a good understanding of software. We’re looking for someone hands-on, adaptable, and well organized to join our team and help spread the word about our company, create interest in our software products and attract new customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Business, Technology or equivalent degree
- 5 years marketing experience
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, organize, and structure workload
- Excellent writing and design skills
- Proficient with website editing
- Familiarity with search engine marketing and optimization
- Experience with selling software or digital products & downloads a big plus
The day to day job will consist in looking for ways to increase visibility of our software products.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Create press releases and distribute them
- Maintain the company’s social media pages (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Coordinate content creation and website maintenance
- Work with external sources to create and distribute articles & videos
- Prepare advertising and email campaigns
- Maintain / update Google Adwords campaigns
- Create and maintain product listings on various sites
- Prepare and possibly attend conferences
Note that we are just starting building our marketing department and the right candidate with appropriate leadership skills could possibly grow into a Marketing Director role fast.
The position will start as a contract position (1099) and will lead to a salary / W2 position within 3 months, for the right candidate(s).
Working at Qoppa Software
Join our hard-working and dedicated team, and start building top of the line software products that help thousands of users, every day and everywhere in the world, create and edit documents. Our conveniently located intown office offers a positive and low stress environment, where each employee’s contribution is valued. We offer competitive pay and steady growth within the company.
We provide good benefits:
- Our paid-time off plan is generous and includes vacation time, sick days, holidays.
- We match 3% of employee salary contribution towards retirement.
- We provide group health and dental insurance plans.
Qoppa Software’s work ethic:
- We’re a small team achieving lofty goals.
- We work hard, we enjoy what we do and we value our personal lives.
- We work in a relaxed, low-stress environment of cooperative achievement.
We’re located in Atlanta, between Midtown and Buckhead, right next to our beautiful city park, Piedmont Park.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
Note that because we’re a small company, we will only consider local candidates from Georgia who are authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
No phone calls about the jobs. No staffing agencies.
To apply, please e-mail resume, motivation letter, salary expectation and any related material you might want to include to firstname.lastname@example.org.