PDF Studio – PDF Editor Software for Windows, macOS, Linux
Affordable, Powerful PDF Editor for Windows, Mac, Linux
An easy to use, full-featured PDF editing software that is a reliable alternative to Adobe® Acrobat® and provides all PDF functions needed at a fraction of the cost. PDF Studio maintains full compatibility with the PDF Standard.
Click Here For Business Evaluation & Sales
Use Coupon COUPONNAME for COUPONPCT% Discount off new Purchase!
Features in PDF Studio Standard
- Create PDFs
- OCR (Text Recognition)
- Annotate and Markup PDFs
- Precision Measuring Tools
- Fast Sign
- Fill In & Save PDF Forms
- Secure Documents
- Advanced PDF Splitting & Merging
- Create Watermarks, Headers, Footers
- Loupe, Pan & Zoom, Rulers, etc…
- Document Storage Integrations
- Docusign Integration
- Supports the new PDF 2.0 standards
All Features in Standard, Plus…
- Interactive Form Designer
- Content Editing (Text and Images)
- Action Wizard for Task Automation
- Batch Process Multiple PDFs
- Convert To & From Microsoft Files
- Convert To HTML
- Redaction Tools
- Sanitize PDFs
- Overlay Compare PDFs
- Optimize PDFs
- Digitally Sign PDFs
- PDF/A, PDF/X, PDF/UA Support
- Print & Pre-Press Features
- Many More Tools…
Download Previous Versions
Why Choose PDF Studio?
Adobe® Acrobat® isn’t the only PDF software out there. See what makes PDF Studio different and why you should switch!
PDF Studio™ is an all-in-one, easy to use PDF editor that provides all PDF features needed (see features comparison with Acrobat) at one third the price of Adobe® Acrobat® and maintains full compatibility with the Adobe PDF Standards.
1/3 the price of Adobe Acrobat. Deploy to more users for same price
Works on Windows, Mac, & Linux. Each user license can be used on 2 machines of any OS.
Fully compliant with the Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) Specifications
User friendly design makes PDF creation, markup, and editing easier
< 500 MB installed with all the features you need & no bloatware
99% customer satisfaction rate & responsive customer service
Some of Our Customers
- Duke University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Texas A&M University
- Honolulu Community College
- Clayton State University
- Princeton CCR
- Aizu University, Japan
- University Hospital Health Systems
- Ohio Department of Transportation
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Georgia Pacific Corporation
- and more…
I just want to say how pleased I was to see how much substance you put into your software. I’m also impressed with your online user guide, as well as the multi-platform support. So much software is offered without a user guide, depending on a “knowledge base” to help people learn. Very inefficient… So, THANK YOU!
– John Thompson
I just purchased PDF Studio Pro for personal use after spending a couple of days extensively trialing a whole bunch of other similar software. I’m an architect and use Acrobat Pro at work on a daily basis but I have to say that your software absolutely blows it out of the water! I have also used Bluebeam PDF software extensively on my previous Windows machine and again PDF Studio outshines it and is in my opinion, much better value for money.
– Walter C., Architect
PDF Studio Pro runs seamlessly on my Mac and I’m finding the interface/menus intuitive, logical and extremely easy to use. From a functionality viewpoint your software does everything that Acrobat/Bluebeam does but is far simpler and much easier to navigate/operate – I’ve not found any limitations yet. As you probably gathered by now, I am extremely impressed, so thank you for a fine piece of software that is a joy to use.
– Walter Carniato
This program puts Acrobat to shame. Keep up the good work!
– Tim Aiken
- Senior Discount for PDF Editor
- Perpetual License for a PDF Editor vs. Subscription License
- PDF Studio Receives SourceForge Winter 2022 Category Leader Award
- PDF Studio Mac App Store version crashes when using external monitor
- New Multithreaded Tile Factory for up to 6x Performance Boost in Rendering Documents