jOfficeConvert – Java Library to Convert Microsoft Word & Excel & PowerPoint Files to PDF
jOfficeConvert – Java PDF Library Word, Excel, PowerPoint to PDF Conversion
Convert Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations to PDF directly from your Java applications, without user intervention and without the need for any other software.
jOfficeConvert is a Java library that can read and render MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint documents natively to convert to PDF, to convert to images, or to print the documents automatically. It preserves faithfully the original layout, properties and fonts from the original document and when outputting to PDF, offers many advanced conversion options such whether to embed or not the fonts in the resulting PDF.
The library is 100% Java so it can run on any platform that supports Java, including Windows, Linux, Unix (AIX, Solaris Spark, Solaris Intel, HP-UX) and Mac OSX. The library does not use any third party software or native calls, it can be run in a server environment or integrated into a desktop application.
- Convert Word 2007+ (.docx) to PDF
- Convert Word 97-2003 (.doc) to PDF
- Convert Excel 2007+ (.xlsx) to PDF
- Convert PowerPoint 2007+ (.pptx) to PDF
- Convert Word, Excel, PowerPoint files to HTML5 (when combined with jPDFWeb)
- Convert Word, Excel, PowerPoint files to JPEG, TIFF or PNG images
- Merge multiple Word, Excel, PowerPoint files into a single PDF document
- Set permissions and passwords on resulting PDF documents
- Print Word, Excel, PowerPoint files automatically to default or named printers
- No third party software or drivers necessary
- Support for JDK 1.8 and above
If you require any additional information, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.