jPDFNotes – Java PDF Visual Component Library to Annotate, Markup PDFs, Forms
Display PDF documents and interactive PDF forms and allow your users to annotate the documents and fill the forms with jPDFNotes.
jPDFNotes is built on Qoppa’s proprietary PDF technology, it does not require any client installation or third party programs, it is a self contained Java component that can be deployed in a Java application or a web application (in a web page as an applet, or a Java webstart application). Since it is written in Java, it allows your application to remain platform independent and run on Windows, Mac, Linux and Unix.
jPDFNotes can load documents from files on a local or network drive, from a URL and from Java input streams for documents that are generated runtime or come from other sources, such as a database. After editing documents, the library can save them to a local file or the host application can override the save function to save the file to any location locally or to a web server.
- Read and display PDF files (and image files)
- Print PDF files
- Fill and save interactive PDF forms (Acroforms, XFA non-dynamic)
- Review and markup PDF documents:
- All kind of graphical annotations
- Text annotations: sticky note, typewriter, text box
- Text markups: highlights, cross-out, underline
- Caret annotations: delete, replace, insert
- Other annotations: sound, rubber stamps, image annotations
- Digitally sign PDF files (and validate existing signatures)
- Text search, selection, copy
- Easy navigation with thumbnail, bookmark, annotation, signature views
- Advanced tools: zoom, loupe, snapshot, pan and zoom
- Support for PDF 2.0 file format (latest PDF format) including layers
- Support for all image types: PNG, TIFF, JPEG, JBIG2 and JPEG 2000
- Customizable toolbar and user interface
- Support for all font types
- Support for all color spaces
- Scan-to-PDF to create documents from scan (optional module)
- Works on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Unix (100% Java)
- Available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Spanish
If you require any additional information, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.