jPDFViewer – Java PDF Reader / PDF Renderer for Java
Integrate a PDF reader right into your Java application or website.
jPDFViewer is built on Qoppa’s proprietary PDF technology, it does not require any client installation or third party programs, it is a self contained Java component that can be deployed in a Java application or a web application as a Java Webstart application. Since it is written in Java, it allows your application to remain platform independent and run on Windows, Mac, Linux and Unix.
jPDFViewer can load documents from files on a local or network drive, from a URL and from Java input streams for documents that are generated runtime or come from other sources, such as a database.
With jPDFViewer, your application remains in control of your documents, so you can enforce access and security protocols based on any criteria implemented by your system.
- Read and display PDF files on any platform that supports Java
- Print PDF files
- Fill interactive PDF forms (Acroforms, XFA forms)
- View all markup annotations
- Validates and displays digital signatures
- Text search and selection
- Advanced tools: zoom, loupe, snapshot, pan and zoom
- Easy navigation with different views: thumbnails, bookmarks, annotations, layers, …
- Customizable toolbar and user interface
- Support for all image types, including JBIG2 and JPEG 2000
- Support for all PDF font types (Types 0-3, OpenType, TrueType)
- Support for the latest Adobe PDF format
- Support for all PDF colors spaces including pattern and separation
- Support for file attachments
- Available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Works on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Unix (100% Java)
- Swing-based PDF viewer, also includes JavaFX PDF viewer
- No need to install or configure additional drivers or software when deploying
If you require any additional information, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.