PDF Viewer Renderer for Oracle Forms
Integrate a PDF Viewer in Oracle Forms
The implementation class of the Bean Item
Register the bean
fbean.register_bean(‘BL.BEAN’, 1, ‘oracle.forms.ms.jPDFsimple’);
This is the very first operation you have to do.
Load a PDF document from any URL
fbean.invoke( hBean, 1, ‘loadDocument’, ‘URL’);
fbean.invoke( hBean, 1, ‘loadDocument’, ‘http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/oid/pdf/internet_directory_ds_10gr3.pdf’);
- Download the following files: jpdf.jar, jPDFViewer.jar, jPDFsimple.java, jpdfviewer.fmb. Upon download, the file extension may be changed to “.zip”, change it back to “.jar”.
- Copy jpdf.jar and jPDFViewer.jar in your /forms/java/ folder
- Update your /forms/server/formsweb.cfg configuration file:
archive=frmall.jar, jPDFViewer.jar, jpdf.jar
- Notice that we update the archive tag and not the archive_jini tag because this bean was tested with the Sun Java plug-in 1.6.
- Download and open the jpdfviewer.fmb module (Oracle Forms 10.1.2)
- Compile all and run the module
The .jar files jpdf.jar and jPDFViewer.jar must be signed with the same certificate.
The jar files provided are not signed.
Related: PDF Viewer for Oracle IPM