jWordConvert – Java Library to Convert Microsoft Word Files to PDF Documents
jWordConvert – Java PDF Library MS Word to PDF Conversion
Convert Microsoft Word documents directly from your Java applications, without user intervention and without the need for any other software.
jWordConvert is a Java library that can read and render Word documents natively to convert to PDF, to convert to images, or to print the documents automatically.
The library is 100% Java so it can run on any platform that supports Java, including Windows, Linux, Unix (AIX, Solaris Spark, Solaris Intel, HP-UX) and Mac OSX. The library does not use any third party software or native calls, it can be run in a server environment or integrated into a desktop application.
- Convert Word documents (.doc, .docx) to PDF
- Coming Soon: Convert Excel documents (.xlsx) to PDF
- Convert Word, Excel to HTML5 (when combined with jPDFWeb)
- Merge multiple Word, Excel files into a single PDF document
- Set permissions and passwords on resulting PDF documents
- Convert Word, Excel files to JPEG, TIFF or PNG images
- Print Word, Excel files automatically to default or named printers
- No third party software or drivers necessary
- Support for JDK 1.6 and above
If you require any additional information, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.