jWordConvert – Java Library to Convert Microsoft Word Files to PDF Documents
jWordConvert – Java PDF Library MS Word to PDF Conversion
Convert Microsoft Word documents directly from your Java applications, without user intervention and without the need for any other software.
jWordConvert was renamed to jOfficeConvert after we added support for Excel documents.
jWordConvert is a Java library that can read and render Word documents natively to convert to PDF, to convert to images, or to print the documents automatically.
The library is 100% Java so it can run on any platform that supports Java, including Windows, Linux, Unix (AIX, Solaris Spark, Solaris Intel, HP-UX) and Mac OSX. The library does not use any third party software or native calls, it can be run in a server environment or integrated into a desktop application.
- Convert Word documents (.doc, .docx) to PDF
- Convert Excel documents (.xlsx) to PDF
- Convert Word, Excel to HTML5 (when combined with jPDFWeb)
- Merge multiple Word, Excel files into a single PDF document
- Set permissions and passwords on resulting PDF documents
- Convert Word, Excel files to JPEG, TIFF or PNG images
- Print Word, Excel files automatically to default or named printers
- No third party software or drivers necessary
- Support for JDK 1.6 and above
If you require any additional information, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.