PDF Studio – Campus Wide Licensing
Deploy a full-featured PDF Editor across your Entire Campus
Qoppa Software has designed a campus wide license program that makes it simple and affordable to make PDF Studio Professional available to all your students, faculty and staff.
PDF Studio Professional is a full featured PDF editor that provides all PDF functions needed when working with PDF documents, including editing, page assembly, markup, conversion and much more. PDF Studio Pro runs on all desktop platforms, including Windows, Mac OSX and Linux, which is ideal for higher-ed environments.
Having a PDF application available to everyone on campus brings a number of benefits:
- Improved Collaboration among students and faculty
- Improved Productivity for students, faculty, staff
- Time Saved from manual processing
- Better Organization of information
- Reduced use of Paper, Ink, Toner and Printer Maintenance
Our Campus Wide License allows for use of PDF Studio Pro by all the student population and/or faculty and staff based on FTE counts on all desktops, both university owned and personal.
The license uses yearly subscription fees that range from $1 to $5 per student per year for students, and $10 to $20 per year for faculty and staff.
Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 404-343-4940 to get more information.
- Create a Textfield in PDF Form that Can Grow When Needed (Multiline and Auto Font Size)
- Useful PDF Tools for Architects and Engineers in PDF Studio
- Coming Soon: Advanced PDF Imposition & Printer Marks
- BUY NOW, Get free upgrade to PDF Studio 12
- How to solve “Failed to start saned.service: Unit saned.service is masked” on Ubuntu