PDF Software for the Document Management Industry
Welcome Document Processors!
Qoppa Software’s high quality software can help you deliver PDF processing capability with your document management solutions.
We offer jPDFNotes, a component with a graphical user interface to view, print, markup, fill interactive forms and sign PDF documents. This component can be used by your users to implement a review cycle or approval process. It can be integrated with your document management system to retrieve and store documents directly from/into your documents database and can run in a browser (over the internet).
We offer multiple Java libraries that can be integrated in back-end, front-end or web applications to enable PDF processing functions such as creating, printing, extracting images, splitting and merging, securing and signing PDF documents.
Our server automation application PDF Automation Server and our command line utilities provide PDF workflow tools for Windows, Mac, and Linux environments.
Finally, we offer an advanced end-user application called PDF Studio similar to Adobe Acrobat that allows your users to collaborate through the review of PDF documents. It is currently integrated with a few documents services (Google Docs, Acrobat.com, Sharepoint,…) and could be integrated with your solution as well.
All Qoppa Software products are cross-platform and work on all operating systems: Windows, Mac and Linux (and soon to market: Android).
How can you implement our PDF solutions?
- You might choose to integrate Qoppa PDF products into your application.
- You may decide to offer our products as additional options along with your solution.
- You may decide to become a Qoppa Software reseller, offering our applications to your customers as an additional valuable contribution of your organization.
- You may, in fact, choose more than one of these options.
In all cases, Qoppa Software has the solutions to help you integrate PDF functionality into your document management offerings.
This brief description of the full details, samples, and demos available:
- PDF Solutions – all of our solutions, listed by function and by type.
- Java PDF Libraries – a listing of all of our PDF Libraries and Components, with links to individual pages per library.
- PDF Automation Server – our server application to automate the handling of PDF files in your workflow.
- Desktop Tool PDF Studio – our desktop PDF editor – full featured, easy to use, yet highly affordable.
Do not hesitate to contact us with any technical or licensing questions you may have.