jPDFProcess – Java PDF Library to Create Manipulate PDF Files
jPDFProcess is a Java library to create and manipulate with PDF documents that can be used to deliver customized PDF content to your users or to process incoming PDF content. The library has a simple interface to work with PDF documents and is designed to be integrated easily and seamlessly into your PDF document workflow.
jPDFProcess provides the functionality found in many of our other libraries, including printing, setting permissions and security, creating and assembling documents, digital signing, working with form fields, converting to images, extracting text and more.
The library can work with PDF documents from files, URLs and input streams and can save documents to files and output streams, so it can serve documents from a J2EE application directly to a client browser without any temporary files.
jPDFProcess is built on top of Qoppa’s proprietary PDF technology so no external PDF Software – such as Adobe® PDF library, Adobe Acrobat® Professional or Ghostscript – is required. Since it is written in Java, it allows your application to remain platform independent and run on Windows, Linux, Unix (Solaris, HP UX, IBM AIX), Mac OS X and any other platform that supports the Java runtime environment.
- Create PDF documents
- Assemble documents (split, merge, combine, remove pages)
- Encrypt documents using RC4 or AES encryption, set passwords and permissions
- Apply and verify digital signatures
- Import, export and fill interactive form data
- Convert documents to TIFF, JPEG, PNG images
- Extract text content
- Print PDF documents
- Convert PDFs to images
- Optional OCR module
- Add file attachments, header & footers, watermarks, bookmarks
- Edit document properties such as title, keywords, subject
- Create PDF layers and draw onto them
- Linearize PDF documents for fast web viewing
- Preflight documents using PDF/X-1 and PDF/X-3 profiles
- Works on Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS X (100% Java)
- Tested on JDK 1.4.2 and above
- Can be deployed in various environments (J2EE, ESB servers)
If you require any additional information, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.