Rulers & Grids Preferences
The Rulers & Grids Preferences section contains all of the ruler
and grid settings for PDF Studio.
To open the Rulers and Grids Preferences
- Go to File Tab > Preferences
- Select Rulers & Grids from
the panel on the left of the preferences dialog to view
or modify these preferences.
Choose between using inches or centimeters when the rulers and grids are
Grids - Spacing and color options
used for the grid options below and when displayed
- Horizontal Spacing: horizontal space between each of the
grid lines in the units selected above.
- Vertical Spacing: vertical space between each of the grid
lines in the units selected above.
- Subdivisions: number of sub divider lines between each of
the horizontal and vertical lines.
- Left Offset: left offset distance for the initial grid line.
- Top Offset: right offset distance for the initial grid line.
- Color: color of the grid lines when enabled.