PDF Studio can delete pages from within a PDF document. This can be
done using either the menu or the thumbnail pane.
Using the Menu
Select the Pages Tab > Delete on the toolbar to delete pages from the current
Deleting Page Options
Page Range - The range of pages
to be deleted
- Page Range: set the pages to be deleted using the From and
- Even Pages Only: only the even pages
- Odd Pages Only: only the odd pages
- Blank Pages: Deletes only blank pages within the document.
- Analyze Pages - Checking this option will analyze
each individual page to determine how much of the page is actually
blank in comparison to others. Adjust the tolerance settings if
needed to improve results.
- Tolerance - This value increases the tolerance for artifacts
on the page. Increase this value if the blank pages contain marks
such as scan lines or fold lines to get better results.
If the page was created from a scanned
document the page may appear bank but will actually contain a solid white
image and so the page is not considered as blank.
Using the Page Thumbnails
In the page thumbnails pane select either a single or group of the pages
you wish to delete then:
- Press the Del key on the keyboard
- Right click (Mac: Ctrl+Click) on any of the selected pages and
then click "Delete Pages"