The Comments Preferences section contains all of the comment,
markup, and annotation settings for PDF Studio.
To open the Comments Preferences dialog:
- Go to Edit > Preferences
(Windows & Linux) or PDF
> Preferences (Mac)
- Select Comments from
the panel on the left of the preferences dialog to view
or modify these preferences.
Tool Properties - Contains the
default preferences for each of the individual annotation tools. To edit
the default values for an annotation, click on the tool's name to open
its properties dialog. Then set the values you wish to be the default
and click OK to save the changes.
- Show Measuring Dialog: Display a dialog with measurement values
will be displayed while measuring.
- Snap to Content: Make annotation vertices snap to lines in documents.
- Copy text to note: when using text markup annotations the
selected text will be copied into the annotation's note.
- Display Stamp Previews: When enabled, a preview of the rubber
stamps will be displayed in the menu. Otherwise, only the stamp's
name will be displayed as text
- Allow drawing overlapping comments: Allows annotations to be drawn
directly on top of another annotation.
When disabled annotations can
still be overlapped by first creating the annotation on a different part
of the page then dragging it over the existing annotation.
Author - This name will be associated
with annotations added to the document.