Side by Side Comparison
PDF Studio has a Side by Side PDF Comparison tool that allows you to
open two PDF documents in the same window next to each other to compare
visually. This can be useful when comparing PDF documents that may have
text or image revisions.
How to Compare Two Documents Side by Side:
- Open the initial or first document in PDF Studio. This will become
Document A in the Side by
- Go to View Tab > Compare Side by Side...
in the toolbar.
- Select the second document that you wish to compare with Document
A. This will become Document B
in the Side by Side comparison
- You will now see Document A (on the left) and Document B (on the
right) opened side by side in the same PDF Studio window.
- At any time during the comparison, using the toolbar, you can only
annotate or markup any changes onto Document A.
- You can markup Document B by right clicking on Document B and selecting
the tool that you wish to use. The tools available for document B
Once the text is selected you can right click on the highlighted
and choose a text markup action.
If you would like you can switch over to our Overlay Comparison
mode by clicking on the Overlay
button overlay on the main toolbar or in the top
right corner of the above Document B.
- Sticky Note
- Select Text
When switching over to Overlay Comparison if any changes have been made
to Document B they will need to first be saved. PDF Studio will prompt
you to do so when switching to Overlay Comparison.