PDF Studio Installation Instructions
- After downloading, double-click PDFStudio_win64.exe.
Mac OS X Instructions:
- Double click on the installation file PDFStudio_mac64.dmg to
mount the disk image, then double click on the mounted image
- Finally double click on the installer PDF Studio Installer.
PDF Studio 2018
works on Mac OS 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or later.
After downloading the installer, open a Terminal window and type the
following two commands:
- "cd Downloads" or replace "Downloads" with
the directory where you downloaded the installer
- sh ./PDFStudio_linux64.sh.
- This will start the installer.
Unix Instructions: AIX, Solaris, HP-UX
- After downloading the installer, open a shell and, cd to
the directory where you downloaded the installer.
- At the prompt type: sh ./PDFStudio_unix.sh. This will
start the installer.
You need to install a Java 1.8 virtual
machine. When available, we strongly recommend using the JVM distributed
by Sun Oracle as our experience has been that other JVMs introduce a lot
of issues in PDF Studio (GTK issue with toolbar spacing issues, no SWT
support for native file browser, other bugs with image rendering). You
can download one from Sun’s Java
web site or contact your OS manufacturer.