PDF Studio can insert other PDF documents to a location you specify
within the PDF. This is useful when combining multiple PDFs into a single
document and the document's pages need to be inserted at a specific location.
You can also insert pages from another PDF document by opening it and
dragging the thumbnails of the desired pages into the current document.
Using the Menu
Select Document > Rearrange
Pages > Insert Pages From PDF from the menu and choose a document
to insert into the current document.
Insert Page Options
Insert At - Where to insert
the pages from the chosen document
- End of the Document: Inserts the pages at the end of the document
- Beginning of the Document: Inserts the pages at the beginning of
- After page: Inserts the pages after the specified page number
- Interleave: This option can be used to insert them at every other
page. This is especially useful on two-sided documents.
Source Pages - The pages from
the chosen document that will be inserted in the PDF
- All Pages: all pages in the document
- Page Range: set the pages to be inserted using the From and
- Even Pages Only: only the even pages
- Odd Pages Only: only the odd pages
Using Drag & Drop
Use the mouse to select thumbnail page(s) from the thumbnail pane and
- Copy - Select and drag thumbnail pages from the source document
to the destination document's Thumbnail pane of the second document.
- Move - Select thumbnail pages from the source document. While holding
Ctrl, drag the pages to the desired location within the Thumbnail
Pane of the second document.