qPDF Toolkit – Android PDF SDK Library to Create, Render, and Manipulate PDF Documents
qPDF Toolkit – Android PDF SDK Toolkit
qPDF Toolkit is an Android Java SDK that allows app developers to quickly add PDF functionality to their Android apps.
qPDF Toolkit provides a wide range of functions, it can be used by apps to create custom PDF documents and reports, to allow users to modify documents and to show PDF content to end users.
Following our established tradition of 100% self-sustaining, portable PDF solutions, Qoppa has developed this software so it can run on any Android device and can be integrated easily into any standard Android app.
- Render PDF content, to implement an integrated PDF viewer
- Convert PDF content to Bitmap objects to export images
- Create new PDF documents or modify existing PDF documents
- Add content onto existing or new pages
- Assemble documents, split, merge, combine documents, remove pages
- Encrypt documents using RC4 or AES encryption, set document permissions
- Set and get interactive form field data
- Convert documents to JPEG, PNG images
- Extract text content
- Digital Signatures, apply new signatures or verify existing signatures
- Edit document properties such as title, keywords, subject
Try our end-user app qPDF Notes which demonstrate all the capabilities of our PDF toolkit.